This is a random one, but I still laugh thinking about it...the power of xray


 This is a random one, but I still laugh thinking about it...the power of xray

So I have a close friend ‘Rudy’ who used to surf all the time in Manhattan Beach, CA. One day he sends me a text and says “bro I took a bad spill on the surf yesterday and really messed up my hip. Do you know any orthopedic surgeons that can take a second look at this xray?” He then attaches the xray.

I’m not kidding when I tell you that a few hours later I just so happened to be visiting another friend who is an orthopedic surgeon! I’m seriously not making this up. Anyway, I remembered Rudy’s ask and showed the surgeon the xray image. At that same exact moment another female doctor who was standing around glanced at the pic and screamed, “GIVE ME YOUR FRIEND’S NUMBER, NOW!!”

Not understanding why she even cared, I took another look at the pic and there it was…!!

Point is, the pic was a meme (likely a fake) going around, I never paid attention to the details, and I got punked…BAD! I still laugh about it, 10 years later!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

James Marshall "Jimi" Hendrix

A revolutionary surgery took place on this day 64 years ago, changing the world of medicine as we know it.

Why are people in Europe afraid to touch on the topic of the Great Patriotic War?

The unthinkable, Sad Generation 😢

Japanese troops executed Australian prisoner of war John R. Gray at Rabaul

Davy Crockett's older sister, Effie Crockett was invited to help some mothers in the Muskogee Tribe.

A Woman Let Strangers Do Whatever They Wanted To Her Body For 6 Hours — And The Results Were Awful

The Nazi Occupation in Poland

The execution of women by the Nazis during World War II

Australian forces, backed by American artillery, assaulted Japanese positions on Bobdubi Ridge in one of World War II’s bitterest campaigns.