Huge Snake That Swallows People Killed In Sapele Delta State,Is Longer Than Street Pole (Photos)

 



Huge Snake That Swallows People Killed In Sapele Delta State,Is Longer Than Street Pole (Photos)

Huge Snake Killed In Sapele Delta State.

I encountered this huge creature while driving through new road axis of sapele Delta State.
As at when I got there it was already killed.
I thought to share with you guys because if I don't some pepper soup loving Nigerians in this platform will not be happy with me

I can tell you this one is not dangerous
These are friendly python

nerilove:
Why are people eating this creature and so many others. God made them not to be eaten. Let's learn to conserve nature

The rate at which we kill them these days, their population will soon be threatened. Lets learn to live peacefully with these beautiful snakes. They don't bite to attack and to defend. They only swallow small animals
If you keep your cool, a human - python cohabitation is very possible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

James Marshall "Jimi" Hendrix

A revolutionary surgery took place on this day 64 years ago, changing the world of medicine as we know it.

Why are people in Europe afraid to touch on the topic of the Great Patriotic War?

The unthinkable, Sad Generation 😢

Japanese troops executed Australian prisoner of war John R. Gray at Rabaul

THE GATHERING OF EVIDENCE

Davy Crockett's older sister, Effie Crockett was invited to help some mothers in the Muskogee Tribe.

Shocking! Never-before-seen footage shows the corpses of dozens of WWII Korean s£x slaves dumped after they were rap£d and killed by Japanese soldiers

The Nazi Occupation in Poland

The execution of women by the Nazis during World War II